Saturday, November 3, 2018

Collaborations I'd like to hear

This post is just about artist we think should come together and do a song. I'll talk about two groups. Add yours at the comment section. Terri and Rekado Banks: if this two great artist come together their
voices would blend so well and I'm sure the song would be a hit. Imagine the song being a love song☺ I can see these two artist melting ladies heart already. Phyno and Duncan mighty: even though personally I might not understand what any of these guys would say in the song, but imagine Duncan mighty,the rave of the moment,that melodious voice🙃 (I'm in love already) with some rap to spice it up, this two would definitely drop a club banger. So there you have it, the collabos we feel will make a hit song. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment